As an environmentally aware and progressive business, Relyon are proud to be full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Programme (FISP) and fully support its goals and aims.
Relyon’s environmental responsibilities are at the heart of our business and every effort been made to ensure that our manufacturing facilities, products and packaging are as environmentally friendly as possible and comply with all municipal, regional and national requirements. Relyon minimise the impact of their products on the environment by:
- All wood is sourced from sustainable forests with a CoC (Chain of Custody)
- Recycling our waste where ever possible
- Keeping packaging to minimum, and using responsibly sourced or recycled packaging
- Monitoring and targeting of energy and water consumption
- Continual investment in systems, practices, people and facilities to continually reduce our impact on our environment
Relyon is dedicated to developing and further improving its environmental policy by maintaining long-term relationships with suppliers to ensure they also invest and manage their environmental responsibilities. Relyon further ensure policies and minimum standards are achieved and adhered to through ISO 9001 certification and the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Base Code.
Relyon’s FISP certification demonstrates our commitment to maintaining sustainable excellence.